Remote Control Electric Door Lock with Swiping Card for Doors
|FOB Price:||US $12.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000set /Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: S101
- System: Destruction Principles System
- Application: Home, Industry
- Certification: CE
- Current of Opening Lock: 350mA
- Extension Length of Dead Bolt: 13mm
- Locking Method: by Collision
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen, Chian
- Signal Transmission: IR Remote Control
- Type: Industry Alarm
- Usage: Door
- Voltage of Opening Lock: 6~18VDC/AC
- Sensitivity: 1s
- Current Draw: 450mA
- Dimension: 155*107*42mm
- Trademark: Sdoor
- Specification: CE, RoHS
Rfid card Remote hotel card door lock access controlSpecifications
Type Electric strike lock
Voltage of opening lock 6~18VDC/AC
Current of opening lock 350MA (only 1s is required)
Extension length of dead bolt 13mm
Locking method by collision
Surface Temp ≤ +20° C
Operating Temp 14-131F
Suitable Humidity 0~90%(non-condensing).
Gross weight 2.11kg
Latch bolt material brass
Function and Application:
1. Management Classification--totally 15 different types cards: Emergency card, master card, multilayer card, floor card, guest card, staff card, backup card, temporary card, report lost card, terminating card, authorized card, cipher card, room number card, clock card, clear card;
2. Time Limited Function--As long as the guest is expected to check out, the guest card will be inoperative automatically.
3. The Record Function--the lock records the latest 200 times unlocking information.
4. The Function of Avoiding Disturbing--after the door is locked from the inside, any card except emergency card cannot open the lock.
5. The Function of Alarm--once the batteries voltage is not enough, the door isnt totally closed and other abnormal situations, the lock will keep to remind the user by buzzer.
6. The Access Function--when necessary, we can set four kinds of locks which are room-access, floor-access, building-access, and general access.